FRIDAY FINDS

HELLO FRIDAY!  It's always so nice to see you.  Let's discuss some life updates:

We joined a gym.  I still suck at working out.  I painted an abstract.  It's sort of really cute.  One Direction is totally the new 'NSYNC.  The Wanted are totally the new BSB (that's Backstreet Boys for you non-tweens).  Oh and Team Ann Curry.

I have no pictures of the reno to show.  For one, I have NO phone #dontwannatalkaboutit.  And second, it looks like a tornado swept through our house followed by a hurricane earthquake combo.

So instead I'll round up my Friday finds for your viewing pleasure.


CHIC FASHION:

Two Penny Blue
Two Penny Blue
My blogger pal Erin (disclaimer: she doesn't know we're friends yet but she did this & I just knew) announced her new store and fashion brand TWO PENNY BLUE which focuses on chic, affordable blazers in fun colors.  My personal fav is the Cambridge (in mint obv). AND get this- not only is it made here in Amurrica but for every blazer you buy, they donate a school uniform to a girl in Africa.  Loves it.  Oh and did I mention she is hosting a giveaway right now to win a blazer of your choice?  


FUN TRAYS:

You can find these and more HERE.


BUTTERFLIES:



Perf addition to gallery wall thanks to Benthebutterflyguy


SUCCULENTS TO GO:


via West Elm.



And just one last thing: when you are searching for fun pillows to spruce up your decor, what would you ideally love to pay for a pillow? My number 1 goal for Miss Bluebonnet is to make home decor as affordable as possible so your feedback means the world to me! Please comment below or on Facebook if you want to discuss :)  Happy friday lovahs!

xoxo,
ryann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!