IT'S THE FREAKIN' WEEKEND

How was everyone's Valentine's Day?

My main man surprised me with flowers Wednesday for an early V-Day and a happy-9-months-of-pregnancy:

:)

Then yesterday we went to the doctor (more on that later) and he took me to satisfy my craving of Shipley's for breakfast.  #strawberryandcherryicedplease.  For dinner, we had a feast at County Line, which made me feel like I was back in Austin for the night.  'Twas perfect.  And I came home to the sweetest card from him, Cash, and all 3 of our puppies.  I couldn't have asked for anything more. (I love you baby!)  He's the reason I get to stay home and be pregnant and soon take care of lil baby Cash and for that I am forever thankful.

About the doctor-- overall it was a great appointment.  She said that I'm measuring just where I need to be and that we're right on track for the March 13th due date!!  She SAID "I don't see you going over at all.'' Which got my hopes up, but I know that is not the most realistic thing so I'm letting it go for now.  I'm also not dilated yet, but I'm beginning to efface.  Which basically means the baby is moving down and my body is preparing me for labor.  Wooohoooo.  Every day I'm more and more uncomfortable and ready to meet our lil man.  But for now I'm being a patient grasshoppa and trying to sleep/watch as much TV as possible.  I know he'll be here before we know it and I plan to post many pictures via all avenues of social media ;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
xoxo,
ryann

Comments

  1. That sounds like a perfect V-day!!!!!!! I am getting soooooo excited about Cash!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!