TWO WEEKS!

Technically 13 days.  I think a layday on the message board I was on yesterday said it best: "I just think I will always be pregnant.  At some point I will have contractions, I will be in the hospital and a baby will be handed to me...But even that seems like a dream.''  That 100% sums up how I've been feeling lately.  Yes, I know he's worth the wait. Yes, we're beyond excited.  Yes, he's almost here.  I know, I hear everyone.  But I feel like I've been pregnant forever and feel like that is a part of who I am now.  I don't see an end.  I know it's happening in literally days, but it seems like a dream to me.  Hopefully someone can relate to this  somehow and I'm not just crazy?

On another note, since I've last blogged, we've had two doctor appointments to check on Cash's progress.  As of today, I'm 1 CM dilated and 50% effaced!  Which doesn't mean a whole lot in terms of time, but my body is getting in gear and doing exactly what it's supposed to do to prepare him to come.  There wasn't really any change from one week to the next.  I'm not going to lie, we were hoping to go in there today and her be like OMG you are 5 CM dilated- get to the hospital, he's cominggggg.  But it was the exact opposite.  So we  wait.  Her guess is that he will come right around the due date-- maybe a few days before or a few days after.

Oh and in the mean time I've been eating what I want and enjoying plenty of dates with Brett before Cash comes.  Still healthy things, but not too strict.  Plus, cooking every meal of every day is EXHAUSTING!  I mean Jimmy Johns takes like 5 minutes come on.  We went out for national margarita day and I ordered a virgin frozen marg-- it did not satifsy the craving, but was kind of fun to sip from a fancy glass with a flower in it.  Felt special ya know.  But y'all, the looks from the table next to us were priceless.  I could hear the bitchy girls whispering to each other, OMG she's pregnant and drinking!!! Hehehehe, fooled them judgers.


xoxo,
ryann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!