HEALTHY EATING DAY ONE

Today is the first day of our "cleaner eating'' week.  Yes, week.  Small steps people, small steps. I'm by no means on a diet since I have to make sure Cash is getting enough nutrition etc.  but for example, this weekend he demanded Wendy's.  I demanded the extra side of chicken nuggets, but that's a whole other story. That's not the best for baby so this week we are trying to eat cleaner and healthier.  We went to the grocery store yesterday prepared to spend 9325809235 dollars since I find that usually to eat super healthy makes you go in debt.  But there must have been some good sales or somethin' because we spent like $50 less than we usually do on processed foods.

This is what we had for breakfast this morning:

Le ingredients:
1 Thomas' Light Whole Grain English Muffin, split
1 slice (1 ounce) lean, low-sodium ham or lean Canadian bacon
2 egg whites
1 slice low- or reduced-fat Cheddar cheese 
Salt and pepper to taste 

Except I used turkey bacon & 1 regular egg.  It's REAL good.

For lunch we shall have turkey burgers, and for snacks: fruit, hard boiled eggs, hummus/carrots, and so on.  I shall report those at a later time.

OFFICIAL BABY WATCH 2013:
3 weeks, 2 days left.
Baby is now a watermelon.
Mom is officially miserable and uncomfortable.

I would like to say a special Happy Birthday to my momma, Suzanne.  The original Suze.  She's been such a great support system to have during the last 9 months and is doing such a great job taking care of our Mimi right now.  I love you, momma!

xoxo,
ryann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!