Laundry Rooms: REVAMPED

Who says your laundry room can't be fabuloso as well? And it doesn't have to be big either. You can do a whooooole lot with a small space.

See:




Black & White tile? Um yes.



Yes, yes, yes.
I was browsing the internets last night and came across this amaze website: Osbourne & Little. (Of course, via PB)

I was just rummaging through all of the delicious fabrics and wallpaper (obv) and came across this little fellow:


Gimme.

Then MORE happens........like this:

Gimme now.
So then I had my light bulb moment again.

Something like theeees:

+

Walk in the Park wallpaper:


+

A little homage to our pup Blue via William Wegman:


Framed in sumfin like theeeeees & hangin all pretty on da wall:


BUT JUST WAIT.
This post ain't over yet.
Guess who else used Walk in the Park wallpaper?
Yep, Peppermint Bliss. Guys....me and this wallpaper were just MEANT.TO.BE.

Perfection:


And I shall leave you with that.
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!