Powdah Room

I'm in love with this piece via Lonny Magazine circa Oct/Nov 2009.  And when I say in love, I mean IN LOVE. I've rummaged the internets to find the deets of this precious gem. And let me tell you, I HAVE FOUND THEM! I am just so proud of myself...even found the little soap that adds a splash of green to the room.

First thing that drew me to the decor was the Leontine Linen bath towels (don't worry, a LOT more to come on my obsesh with Leontine). You can find the lovely bath towels here.

Now to the scrumptious wall....throw out the old saying that wallpaper is for your grandma, can make a room outdated, and is obnoxiously loud. Because it's just not true (as you can tell from the pic above).  This wallpaper actually won't break the bank and can be found at any local Sherman Williams.  As you can see hurr.

More eyecandy:


And last but not least...I haven't forgotten you, little soap thang.  I think it adds the perfect shade of green AND is actually useful for guests. Perfection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!