Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Which Fabric, y'all?

HELP! {sang in tune to the beatles} Your help is greatly needed.  You see, we have this couch with some gooooood bones.  It has a lovely striped, plaid pattern goin' on.  But lately it's been begging me for a makeover.  The problem is I have too many ideas.  Keep changin' my mind and bein' all indecisive and such.  So this is where you come in. If you so please, help me pick a fab fabric to dress up our old couch.

Here's what I've conjured up so far.

We could go with a classic, solid look with one of my favs, Coral.


She would be named after the mom on Finding Nemo, and I'm so down with that.  See Coral in action:

caitlin wilson designs
Or we could venture into pattern with stripes:


It'd be so Anna Spiro of us.



We could go all zig zaggy with the stripes a la Chevron.

caitlin wilson textiles




Some people think Chevron is in the past. What say you? I'm still embracing it and refuse to let it go. 

Finally, we could get REAL crazy. I mean realllll craze.

lulu dk
BLUE SPLATTER!

lulu dk
PINK SPLATTER!

Mrs. Meares just did a similar splatter-esque couch which I love, obv:

So that's all I got folks.  What do my loyal readers think? Classic, stripes, zig zag, splatter? Oh my, the choices. Do let me know, will you?

xoxo,
ryann

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh Love the Coral with accent pillows!!!! But truthfully I LOVE IT ALL =) SO MANY GREAT IDEAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coral! 2 votes (Bobby + Cindy)

    ReplyDelete