Emerald City

Lately my eyes have been reallllly drawn to a couple of thangs.  Such as: malachite, ginger jars (well anything blue & white really), coral of all shades, and emerald walls.  Let's just focus on one for now, shall we?

I present to you the color I need to paint our dining room.





Oui?

I think I've found the perfect candidate too.
Her name is Ming Jade and apparently she looks fun during the day, but a little mysterious at night.  Ok, Benjamin Moore, whateva you say.


Yes, yes this needs to happen.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Great interiors. Loving the green walls.

    Patience
    You're invited to participate in my Giveaway to win Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses:
    Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!