Let's take a quick look at the bathroom shall we? Subway tile = good, real gooooood. And we made a startling discovery when we ripped up the bathroom floor..... Awesome white vintage tile....seriously- why would you ever cover that up?! Unfortunately we couldn't salvage it since the previous owner had damaged a lot of them or we def would have! That's all the pics I have for you today since everything else is taped off in preparation for wallpaper install. SO let's begin with some random thoughts. I want this sweater: I shall be adding this to the new shop : minty fresh In exactly two short months, we'll be here: Sconces were decided on for said bath thanks to Amber's blog : Hmmm, I think that's about it. Oh yeah and diets still suck. Have a lovely Monday. xoxo ryann
FRIENDS. Thank you guys so so so much for all of the love for Miss Bluebonnet. The fbook likes & comments, text messages, tweets, e-mails, everything. Miss Bluebonnet is really excited to meet y'all. So excited in fact that we are hosting a GIVE AWAY today! A first for W. 26th as well as a special sneak peek into Miss BB herself. That being said, I'm so excited for one of y'all to win our Coral Chevron Pillow !!!! She is a beauty. See for yourself: 18 x 18 Coral Chevron Pillow Here's how to enter: 1) Like W. 26th Bliss' Facebook page HERE . 2) Leave a comment BELOW why you want the pillow with your name AND e-mail (where I can reach you if you win!) 3) JOIN this site with Google Friend Connect over to the right to become an official follower of W. 26th (all you need to do is enter your e-mail address to get connected!) The winner will be chosen on Tuesday, June 19th. ***You MUST be an official follower of this blog via Google Frien...
Did everyone have a good Thanksgiving? I've never been so happy to see dressing, cranberries (CANNED ONLY PLEASE), potatoes, and everything else I devoured. I'm already counting down until Christmas so I can eat it all over again. Or I could just go to Luby's. This week I've seen all the bloggers create "gift guides" which I do love looking at, but then I'm all like-- who actually buys this stuff? I need a $150 monogrammed scarf like I need a hole in my head. Ok that's a little dramatic. But you know what I'm saying?? That being said of course I decided to do one myself. Mostly because I really felt like blogging today. But also because I am basing my list on things I actually own/swear by/have asked for myself for Christmas. And that makes it ok right? birch box - monthly subscription for $10. get the latest beauty samples. i so wish i would have thought of this. best candle ever - volcano from anthro. your house will ne...
Comments
Post a Comment