Ashley's Nursery Board

A couple months ago I met my lovely friend Ashley for lunch for a much needed catch up sesh. About five minutes after sitting down, she told me that her and her hubby, Ricky, just found out they were expecting their first little bambino! I can't even explain the joy, excitement, happiness I felt for them. I've known them for a long time and know they'll be the most amazing, hilarious, down to earth parents!

Ashley showed me the cutest bedding she fell in love with so I thought I'd put together a nursery board for her.  Oh and they find out if their lil one is a boy or girl today, but this board is based off a boy (which I predict they will be having!!). Love you Ash & can't wait to hear the news later!!

SOURCES
Wallpaper on ceiling: Osborne & Little, Coronata
Grasscloth wallcovering from Home Depot
Crib: Olivia Crib from Target
Lamp: Giraffe Lamp from Jonathan Adler
Mobile: IKEA
Rope Storage Baskets: Serena & Lily
Bedding: Ben Collection from Serena & Lily
Rug: Pumpkin Border Rug Serena & Lily
Pouf: Furbish Studio
Glider: Serena & Lily with blue piping
Navy Dresser: Slumberland
Books: Penguin Collection
Bookends: Animals from Serena & Lily


Comments

  1. I love you, too!!!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see if you are right! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!