Master Bedroom

My eyes hurt.  I've been cropping, dragging, copying, pasting & trying-to-get-the-dang-word-doc-to-convert-to-a-jpeg for the last two hours.  Le sigh.  After all my trials and tribulations, this is the final inspiration board my tired lil head put together:



I didn't have time to number each one and reveal my sources.  But I'm hoping it will go a little something like this......

Benjamin Moore Grey paint for the walls, yum.  The bed will have a tufted brown leather headboard and the bedding will be all black and white with a hint of grey.  Main duvet and pillows are black Leontine Linens, monogrammed, ob-vee-uss-lee.  Accent pillow in Greek key print from Etsy.  The sheets will also have a Greek key trim in white.  See what I did there?  Over the bed will hang a lovely, dainty Starburst mirror from Crate and Barrell to pop against the grey wall.  To go along with the black and white beddings, the curtains will have the same thang goin on.  For the side tables, I'm thinking black lacquer cubes with purty lil gold lamps to live on top.  Old chair reupholstered in Osborne and Little checkered fabric seen above (black, grey, brown).  OHHH maybe with a nice velvety black pillur.  Then some extra thangs in there like the brown/white cowhide bench to go at the end of the headboard.  And every master bedroom, needs a bar cart, right?

When it's all said and done, I'm hoping it will kinda, sorta, maybe look like a combo of all the rooms seen here:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Minus the big ole zebra friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!