MATERNITY STYLE GUEST POST: LORI

I'm so excited to have my love, Lori, contribute a guest post today.  Brett and I have a lot of events coming up and with my growing bump I sought some much needed fashion advice from her.  I keep telling her to start her own blog so maybe this is the push she needs!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS RYANN AND BRETT!  I am so happy for you guys and cannot wait for that little baby girl!!!  Her first leopard print (anything) will be from me...I will have to start researching leopard baby shoes ASAP.

Since Ryann has gone and gotten pregnant again, she has come to me for advice for some cute clothes, specifically special occasion outfits in her pregnant state (THAT AREN'T UGLY MATERNITY CLOTHES).  There were many rules, so I am trying to follow as best as possible!  I know she is a big fan of printed dresses, but they must NOT be sleeveless and they must not be too short (baby mamas don't need to all be lookin' like Brit Brit).  Therefore, I have searched my favorite shopping sites and come up with a few options for her.

Look #1 - Casual Daytime

One of my newest loves is ShopBop.  I cannot believe it took me all these years to find this dangerous website.  Daytime pick is one from Free People and yes, Ryann already saw it, and LOVED it also.


Free People

Now, shoes for this look.  I tried these on at Nordstrom not too long ago and they were SO comfy!  Perfect for preggo lady on her feet!  Also, I am dying for some of these D'Orsay flats, but only because every other blogger says I need them.

Here


This purse is another ShopBop find...looks so practical and you can hold the purse AND CASH!  

Look #2 - Night Out

Piperlime!!  This was my first thought since I know they have dresses at reasonable prices and can ship quickly if she needs something soon!  The dress has 3/4 sleeves, CHECK, is loose fitting, and doesn't appear too short!  Best news is that I already showed this one to Ryann and she LOVED.
PiperLime


The next thought was, "You need blue shoes!"  She told me flats were the only option, so I remembered these gems I spied at the Galleria the other day.  So cewt!
Zara Shoes


As for the purse...this is TOTALLY out of the price range, but man it would look good with this outfit!

Look #3 - LBD!

Every woman needs an LBD at all times!  I spotted this comfy number at H&M a couple weeks ago; elasticized waist, long sleeves, and not too short!  Also it's only $14.95!

H&M Bargain


The main reason I wanted to put up the LBD was so I could post THESE flats.  I know Ryann is dying for some Loeffler Randalls and these have to be the cutest flats out right now.

Rawr

As for purses, we were browsing Clare Vivier earlier today and she spied this little cow number...you can't every wear too many animals in one night, right?!
Clare Vivier
Hopefully, I have given you all some ideas on how to be pregnant, comfy and cute.  Ryann will have to keep you all updated as to what she bought (with pics please Ryann)!

Lurv,
Lori

So what do y'all think? She should definitely start a fashion blog right? I plan on scooping up a few of these this week for upcoming football weekends, reunions, and house parties!

xoxo-ryann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!