THE DIARY OF THE NEVER ENDING PREGNANT LADY

You think you know but you have no idea. #seewhatIdidthere

No but really. That's what I feel like. A never ending pregnant lady. It was just a mere SIX MONTHS ago that I was complaining about feeling like I'll never be un-pregnant.  And here I am 3 months preggo.  Just call me Jessica Simpson.

First let's get this out of the way. We were not trying.  I was on medicine. Brett was in San Antonio.  You get the point. I think the chances were like .0000001.  But all that aside, I can't imagine life without Cash. So this baby is just as big of a blessing.  And we are actually really really excited and happy they will be so close in age (but yes it will be hard).  As one of my friends said, "God really wanted y'all to have a girl!." Yes, a GIRL.  I still can't believe it.  I was 100% convinced that we were going to have another boy and even had the name picked out already.  We did a gender blood test that is supposed to be 99% accurate, so until the 20 week ultrasound actually confirms it, there is a slight 1% chance baby D #2 is a boy. Hehe. Basically I'm not painting the room pink anytime soon. Or ever #letsbehonest.

Second I really don't mean to be complaining about being pregnant because I know there are so many people out there who do struggle to be pregnant.  In no way do I EVER mean to be insensitive.  But with this blog I am always 100% honest. So I'll say it.  Being pregnant back to back sucks.  Here are a few things that have already begun to annoy me....

1) NO MORE MARGARITAS.  Margarita, I hardly knew ye.

2) Throwing up while Cash is screaming in his crib.

3) Passing out from exhaustion in the midst of singing the alphabet.

4) OB/GYN's probing me again and asking me LABOR questions.  Seriously, I just effing did this 5 months ago.

5) BLOOD WORK.

6) Wine, beer, mimosas.

7) I NEVER EVEN GOT TO EAT SUSHI.

8) I had a tuna sandwich the other day.  And then a cold cut. I don't care. And I survived.

xoxo,
ryann, cash, and baby GIRL D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!