3/13/13

The day is finally here, but baby Cash isn't.  He's just not ready and hearing everyone's similar stories and encouragement is definitely so helpful!

Let's just recap for fun shall we?

We found out we were pregnant on July 17, 2012 and I immediately called Brett OH MY GAWSH HURRY UP COME HOME NOW I JUST TOOK A TEST.  I had always pictured a fun surprise or taking the test together or something out of a commercial.  But I just randomly took the test because I had been feeling nauseous and had no idea it would actually be positive.  And after seeing those lines, I was so excited I couldn't think of not calling him right away.

The next couple of months were full of doctors appointments, being reallllll sick, sharing our excitement with family and friends, and having to give up my addiction to Subway tuna.  Then FINALLY we found out our little nugget was a boy.  Finley was super excited:

Notice: blue ribbon, so genius
I kept growing:

RIP orange toms, thanks to Fi Fi
And growing...

Yes, that sweater was a joke.
We picked out a name:

Franklin, after my daddy and Cash bc we <3
And got to see his precious face...


And now we get to meet our little man any day now.

Thanks for all your support, love, and prayers over these last 10 months.

xoxo,
ryann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!