I IS HAPPY

Y'ALL.  It's semi cold outside.  The Texans won.  I had the best bagel for breakfast.  I got Anthro candles burning all up in this house.  And taco chili is on the menu tonight.  If that doesn't make a pregnant woman happy, I don't know what would. 

This is the recipe I'm trying. *minus the broth to make it more like chili*

I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that vital piece of information.

You see, I'm trying to nest.  Not really sure what that means, but lately I've been determined to be a "dinner's ready" kind of gal.  Last week it lasted until Tuesday when the baby demanded fajitas.  We'll see how this week goes.'

Have a lovely, chilly evening.

xoxo,
ryann (baby momma)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!