YOUR BABY IS A PAPAYA

I'm not even sure I know what a papaya is.

Earlier today I thought of like a million things to write (complain) about, but now that I have some free time everything escapes me.  I'm still exhausted all.the.time.-- where is that burst of energy you're supposed to get?! I think with Cash I felt like amazing from 19 weeks and beyond. With this baby, its like sucking the life out of me. Ok that was a little harsh, but y'all, pregnancy HATES me.  If you had a great/smooth/nausea free/loving life/glowing pregnancy, then you are the luckiest people on the face of the earth. And I also want to slap you juuuuuuuuust a little bit.  Nah, I'm beyond the jealous point because in like 17 weeks and 6 days I will never have to be pregnant again and that alone gives me the greatest joy (besides getting a beautiful baby girl of course).

Ok ok enough with the complaining.....I think we've almost decided on a name. It's down to 2 and in my gut I know the one that's meant for baby D, but I'm just not ready to commit yet. Plus the middle name has to flow perfectly, ya know?  I've been going insane on scooping up pretty thangs for her, and Brett might kill me soon if he comes home to another package on our front door step ;)  Just kidding, he loves girl things invading our household.  Here;s some stuff in case you want to copy (because who wouldn't).

blanket
headbands

baby toms...i mean
cutest thing ever
I really hope I can blog more soon because I misses it big time.
xoxo,
ryann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!