I will learn to cook.


I'm taking a much needed break from unpacking (so.much.bubble.wrap) to announce a new part of this here bloggy blog.  I have to give all the credit to an awesome idea from my momma-in-law (love you, Cindy!).  Who, by the way, is a huge supporter, inspiration, and encouragement for my blog & my writing.  She suggested that I start writing all about my cooking adventures as a newlywed and a novice cook.

Let me give you a little background on my skillz in the kitch.  NONE.  I am the person who cooked eggs in the microwave, messed up Kraft mac n cheese (who does that?), and had to google "how to preheat an oven." Not kidding. Over the past year, I've decided that I WILL LEARN TO FREAKING COOK.  If it's the last dang thing I do. I will learn. So, I've been trying new recipes.  Brett & I took a cooking class.  I discovered Pinterest.  I conquered Cindy's chicken parm & cheesy, chicken enchiladas (h-e-a-v-e-n). 

Long story, short: I'm going to share recipes I try with you.  I'll tell you when I mess up.  I'll let you know if that recipe on Pinterest is worth it or not.  I WILL still blog about design, don't worry, & I WILL LEARN TO COOK! 

Thanks for the idea, Cindy!

Update: I now know how to properly cook eggs, make mac n cheese from scratch (kind of), and to safely operate an oven!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!