HALFWAY THERE

Hello friends, I've missed you.  Turns out being pregnant with a 7 month old means no blogging time for this mama.  This past Monday we reached the halfway mark until we meet our baby girl.  Which also means we 100% confirmed she is still a she. Blood tests work, y'all! We were skeptical because it's a new thing.  But now let the clothes shopping and decorating begin.

Our Cash man is doing so good and growing so big.  He let me rock him to sleep for the first time last night in MONTHS, which made my week (and made me cry #hormones).  And his nursery is coming along perfectly thanks to Sam.

Here are some sneak peeks:

Biscuit Duvet

Greek Key Rug

Fabric for Glider

Gray Malin Print (my fav!)
Have a great week!
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!