GOALS

I just OD'ed on grapes and now feel like I may vomit.

Anyways, I have some goals I really want to accomplish before 2013 is over and especially before baby girl gets here!  I thought I'd type them up here..you know to keep me somewhat accountable.


  • Get Cash's nursery/big boy room together.  We are working with Sam of Peak of Tres Chic to make our vision a reality, and she is seriously amazing and so talented! I can't wait for everything to come together.
  • Put Cash into a 1 or 2 day a week school program.  In Houston, wait lists are INSANE.  We're #8 on our first choice so hopefully that comes to fruition soon.
  • Find a fun playgroup with normal, cool moms.  Trust me, there are some out there that I can't even take seriously.
  • Find some good baby music/reading classes that work with our schedule.  The ones around here all seem to fall around his nap time so I might need to start crashing other neighborhood events....
  • Decide on a name for baby girl!!! 
  • Get her nursery completely ready before her debut.
  • Throw a Christmas open house/party for friends and family.
  • Go on daily walks with Cash (been doing that for a while now!)
That's all for now since my little man is awake!!

xoxo,
ryann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!