Anyways, I have some goals I really want to accomplish before 2013 is over and especially before baby girl gets here! I thought I'd type them up here..you know to keep me somewhat accountable.
- Get Cash's nursery/big boy room together. We are working with Sam of Peak of Tres Chic to make our vision a reality, and she is seriously amazing and so talented! I can't wait for everything to come together.
- Put Cash into a 1 or 2 day a week school program. In Houston, wait lists are INSANE. We're #8 on our first choice so hopefully that comes to fruition soon.
- Find a fun playgroup with normal, cool moms. Trust me, there are some out there that I can't even take seriously.
- Find some good baby music/reading classes that work with our schedule. The ones around here all seem to fall around his nap time so I might need to start crashing other neighborhood events....
- Decide on a name for baby girl!!!
- Get her nursery completely ready before her debut.
- Throw a Christmas open house/party for friends and family.
Go on daily walks with Cash(been doing that for a while now!)
That's all for now since my little man is awake!!