STRESS

I am so over it.

SO.OVER.IT.

Everything goes wrong.

But we handle it.

NOT GRACEFULLY. I'm sure it's not gracefully.

I get mad and lose my temper and email the CEO of the company we are having issues with. But she responds because GIRL POWER.

And then it takes another course and hopefully it's handled. WHO KNOWS. \

Then you decide to eat low carb and you get a migraine and you're mad at the world. No matter how much Topo Chico you drink.

THEN you try to do something good and positive and like HELPFUL. And you can't break through the wall or someone else gets all the credit and you are like "am I selfish for being selfish?". Yes Ryann yes you are.

And you don't have time to answer text messages or phone calls and you feel guilty and then you get mad because your child won't eat the chicken they begged for and then it's bedtime and AHHHHH serenity.

This might be the most random post I've ever done. xoxo, ryann

ALSO READ HERE: www.gofundme.com/bowen-strong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!