FEELINGS

Lately I haven't known what to blog about.

I feel torn all sorts of ways. I asked Brett if he wanted another baby (NO OMG WHAT NEVER). I struggled with Bowen's test at Texas Children's. I struggle telling people that she won't go to the school her siblings go to. How do you explain that?

We get the results of her test tomorrow and I'm terrified.

I feel like life isn't normal? I don't know if that makes sense? But like we are in another life almost on a continuum.

I feel like I need to make more mom friends. All. The. Time.  I feel like we need to travel more. I always feel the need for MORE. Why can't I be happy with what we have now?

We are moving back to Meyerland this week. I am happy to have a backyard. Happy to have bedrooms for the kids. Happy to be HOME. But I also feel like sad we don't live where the kids friends live? Is that weird? Probably.

The reason I called this blog feelings is because that's what it is. Sometimes I write with no purpose. Just to convey FEELINGS.

We booked a trip to Europe a few weeks ago. Like F YOU life we got this. We can go to Pompeii and Paris and Rome and have the best time and NO ONE CAN TELL US OTHERWISE.  Then we realized ummmmm no you can't and this is insane. So now we are going to New York and Philly instead and seeing some of my favorite people and life works out funny that way. (But really when are we going to get to go to Europe)

On the bright side the new house is full of pink and green and blue ginger jars and I'm i heaven.

So that matters. Kinda.

xoxo,
ryann

Comments

  1. Love reading your blogs, Ryann! So excited about you getting to get back to Meyerland this week. Anything I can do to help?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!