#CHEENADRIVE

I can't figure out a hashtag for my parents house so for now we will say #cheenadrive. It's been a rough Monday over here (#kids) but I thought maybe blogging about interiors (which is what started this blog anyways) would be relaxing for me. And anyways I love getting opinions because I hate making decisions.

Here are some inspiration pictures for my parent's mudroom/laundry/pantry situation.





LIGHT GRAY???!!!!!




I had my heart set on dark dark slate like so:

AMAZON MONTAUK
From Home Depot and on budget-- check. But then I saw the light gray mudroom above with the matte black hardware and I was like yes. Give that to me.

FLOOR AND DECOR CONCEPT GRAY
Or I can do in between? See I need help.

FLOOR & DECOR SAMBA
What say you? Also, Suzanne if you are reading this chime in, please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!