Too Many Ideas

I have too many ideas.

And I tend to execute them all at once.

Writing a song (Miranda, where are you?), starting a diet, selling wine, selling beauty, focusing on the kids, taking time with Brett, fundraising. Repeat. Then repeat again. And more.

Too many ideas and things and I get so overwhelmed.

And I have more things I want to do. And accomplish.

How do y'all juggle life?

I decided to delete Facebook and Instagram off my phone for a break. I still allow myself to get on them on my computer because I find that's when I actually have time to check it.

And my goal is to make it until April 1. I can't run my businesses without them on my phone really but I just got so worn down. Worn down from too many ideas. Too many opinions. Too many messages. Lack of sleep. Worrying.

Within all my ideas is our normal life- therapy, school, dishes, laundry, rebuilding two houses, Brett's new business.

But it's like I HAVE TO EXECUTE ALL MY IDEAS.

How do I chill out? Because I need to chill out badly. All feedback welcome, y'all.

Also for my parenting hack of the day: If your 5 year old refuses to get out of the car because you wouldn't give him an ice cream sundae, just set the car alarm off for 10 seconds and bam. Out like magic.

xoxo,
ryann

now go look at www.scoutandcellar.com/ryanndetamore and www.beautycounter.com/ryanndetamore because i can never take a break from the #sidehustle.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!