ALL OF THE LIGHTS/ALL OF THE LIGHTS

Picking lights for a house is E-X-H-A-U-S-T-I-N-G.  And by far the hardest decisions we've had to make.  I couldn't even deal with ceiling fans and just told the builder to pick what they thought was best #fingerscrossed.  But choices have been made and details finalized SO I shall give you a sneak peek.

ENTRYWAY:



STAIRWAY SCONES:


DINING ROOM:

KITCHEN:


BREAKFAST ROOM:


GUEST BATHROOM:


MASTER BATHROOM:


CASH'S BATHROOM:


Refresher---> to be paired with
blue penny tile
sailboat wallpaper

Speaking of wallpaper, I have some in my POSSESSION. Here's a little snippet of the powder room walls. (Don't wanna give too much away you know, gotta make that it's own story)


And the lights for dat room:
IT'S ALL HAPPENING.

xoxo,
ryann

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEELINGS

SCONCES & SUCH

CHEVRON PILLOW GIVE AWAY!